Any medical professional attempting to manage their practice is faced with quite a few challenges in their efforts. Many professionals discover this effort to be much more difficult than they originally realized while also trying to manage their budgets for their purchasing efforts. Anyone dealing with this particular option should know the fundamental aspects of obtaining a used Drager Fabius GS to ensure they find an appropriate price in their efforts.
The use of a Drager Fabius GS is aimed at providing the ability to electronically administer anesthesia to patients in need. Professionals are reliant on this piece of equipment as part of ensuring their procedures are completed in the most accurate and effective manner possible. The previously owned marketplace of options is quite vast and filled with ample opportunities for interested consumers.
Professionals involved in making this kind of purchase are often unclear of where to initiate their efforts. Many of the options offered are based on the need to be certain that all phases of their buying decisions are as high quality and appropriate for their needs as possible. Obtaining the most effective piece of technology is much easier when multiple factors are considered.
The source of the machine should receive the most initial attention from any professional. Sources are typically based on the opportunity to be assured that medical facilities and practitioners receive the most initial attention. People find that the manufacturer is also a viable source when considered.
Condition should also receive a viable amount of attention in this effort. The condition of the machine is one of the best methods available of being able to feel assured that it is able to last for an extended time frame upon purchase. Completing a detailed inspection in person is highly encouraged.
A used Drager Fabius GS should only be considered if it is affordable. Prices often paid for this kind of equipment can be quite difficult for professionals to consider. The lowest costs for the best quality are often what receive the most consideration.
The healthcare environment is becoming gradually more integrated, in turn, it places a higher demand on anesthesia products. The Apollo Anesthesia Workstation meets these demands. With a greater emphasis on cost reduction in healthcare, this workstations helps lower operating costs and increases reimbursement.
Apollo plays an important role in optimizing your anesthesia workflow and reducing process costs with features such as the fully automatic self-test. Since no user interaction is required, you are free to get on with other jobs. In addition to providing you with invaluable assistance through best-in-class therapy, Apollo also offers you an open-platform architecture – enabling it to be easily integrated into your overall workflow.
Apollo has the ventilation technology to care for patients of any age and acuity. The E-Vent plus servo controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU. Additionally, unlike a bellows ventilator, it requires no drive gas. The very short response time has clear physiological benefits for your patients while the digital precision helps you make the most of the latest ventilation modes.
Create your own custom-designed anesthesia workstation by adding our Infinity® Omega Solution and Innovian Anesthesia information management system. Infinity’s Pick and Go® transport solution not only offers seamless monitoring during transport, its intelligent docking stations and clean cabling system minimize transition times while helping optimize data continuity and patient care.
Unique Low-Flow Wizard
The Drager Apollo Anesthesia Workstation is designed to support the user in optimal low and minimal flow settings. The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalational anesthetic agent. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3L/min to 1L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.
The Aespire Anesthesia Machine was developed using a distinctive approach that included a close and consistent collaboration with clinicians. It had improved patient safety, it is cost effective, and innovative integration. The Aespire helps provide highly effective ventilation for pediatric to adult patients. Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP and alarm management, important for every case
The Aespire combines the proven performance of the 7100 Ventilator with Datex-Ohmeda monitoring technology into an affordable system solution designed for clinicians throughout the world. The contemporary, compact design addresses many ergonomic considerations including unique cable management solutions, a large work surface and several optional integrated features such as auxiliary O2, suction control and multiple S/5 monitoring integration kits. To simplify clinical needs, the workstation provides more storage space with two large drawers, an LED light strip that provides bi-level work surface illumination and controls that are conveniently located whether clinicians are sitting or standing. The 7100 Ventilator has been specifically engineered to allow for ventilation of a wide range of patients, from pediatric to adult cases, making it an ideal solution for clinicians that are looking for a high performance ventilator at a cost-effective price.
Aespire Anesthesia Machine marks the introduction of the Advanced Breathing System (ABS). This integrated breathing system enables:
- Easy on/off capability, facilitating easier cleaning and reduced maintenance time.
- Ease of disassembly (no tools) and cleaning (fully autoclavable).
- Complete detection of the ABS utilizing integrated electronics.
- Available with 7900 Ventilator and optional SIMV and PSV Pro packages.
GE Medical Ohmeda Aestiva Anesthesia Machine is merely the most advanced anesthesia machine. In fact, it seems wrong to even just call it an Anesthesia Machine, when there is so much more to it than that. The Aestiva Anesthesia Machine is compact, so it allows you to move it and utilize it in multiple rooms.
The Aestiva/5 offers exceptional capabilities and flexibility, giving you a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The Aestiva/5 with SmartVent offers you selected capabilities of an intensive care ventilator, saving you the cost of bringing a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operations enhance SmartVent’s capabilities to give you a higher level confidence and control. In addition, the Aestiva/5 provides an optimized system for the practice of low and minimal flow anesthesia, minimizing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.
The GE Medical Ohmeda Aestiva Anesthesia Machine’s open architecture gives you the flexibility to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva/5 also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
GE’s Avance Anesthesia Carestation is a small, assimilated anesthesia carestation that is the finest in anesthesia patient monitoring and information management.
Remarkable response time and precision gives you the best in fresh gas control and effectiveness.
- Low flow anesthesia supported: minimum gas flow of 150 mL/min.
- 500 millisecond mixer response time – even for dramatic flow changes. This allows you to deliver exactly what you want, exactly when you want it.
- Since the mixer delivers fresh gas directly to the inspiratory port on your command, there is no fresh gas or agent wasted to “charge the circuit”. This facilitates low flow clinical practices – even when changing from very high flows to very low flows.
- Intuitive and fast setting of fresh gas flow mixture makes using our state-of-the-art gas mixer easy.
- Dual flow sensing technology helps ensure safe operation. Gas flow is checked 200 times per second to insure the carestation is delivering the proper blend based on your setting.
- Electronic cylinder pressure sensing technology alerts you when cylinders are low.
- Alternate O2 control provides an independent fresh gas source and flow meter control when required – helping you to support your patient under unforeseen conditions.
The Avance comes equipped with an Advanced Breathing System, the ABSTM. Its design, based on your needs and our expertise, is fully integrated into the carestation.
- Fewer parts and connections reduce the potential for leaks and misconnects, helping to provide greater patient safety.
- The Multi Absorber canister facilitates fast, easy removal and replacement .
- Fully autoclavable.
- Choice of gas scavenging options helps provide compatibility with your existing waste gas system.
- Easy on/off capability and no tools disassembly of the ABS facilitates easier cleaning and reduces maintenance time.
Special features of the GE Avance Anesthesia Carestation make it easy to use and enable you to focus more attention on your patient.
- System checkout is fast and intuitive, with full-color photo images to illustrate each step and confirmation tones when each test is complete. A real-time clock displays time to complete each test and the date and time it passed.
- Patient trends can be displayed in three views: measured (numerical), settings, and graphical. Trend data is saved every five minutes for the most recent 48 hours and every 30 minutes from 48 hours to 14 days.
- Quick Keys let you easily change O2 and total flow settings. You can use Vent Setup keys to enter and change multiple settings and one button to confirm them.
- You can press any Gas or Vent key to take the machine out of standby and initiate gas flow to start the case, essential for emergency cases.
- An 8-second power-down delay protects against accidental shutdown during a case.